 CAD / Development / 703
Re: MPD format
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 15 Mar 1999 15:24:15 GMT

On Sun, 14 Mar 1999 20:53:03 GMT, "onyx" <onyx@flash.net> wrote:

who is governing the specs on the MPD format???

i'm thinking of writing a quick little MPD merger/splitter VB app... (seems
whacky that we don't have one already)... and i just need to know the spec on
what MPD's entail...
all i can really see is the 0 FILE <filename> line...
if that's all there is then i can whip us up a merger/splitter to handle an
infinite number of .DAT files in no time...

Don't forget that in an MPD, anything before the first 0 FILE should be
ignored (on the assumption it's notes from the author, and e-mail
message, or something similar).

Steve