 CAD / Development / 7107 (-10)
  Re: winding check tool

As far as I can tell, everyone uses L3Lab with the mytest6 option turned on. -Orion (22 years ago, 14-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  winding check tool

Stupid question time. What's a recommended tool for checking (and correcting) winding? It's hard to tell if everything you lay down while making parts is CW or CCW and it's even harder if you're trying to review something. Is L3P what everyone uses? (...) (22 years ago, 14-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: matching pattern numbers???

(...) Sure, send it on. Steve (22 years ago, 10-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: matching pattern numbers???

(...) That seems perfectly reasonable. (...) Cool! Thanks! :-) (...) [snip] (...) Very nicely done, sir! ;-) I've got some of the new (2002) 'figs, so would you mind if I give you more info for this list, or else use your info in a list of my own? (...) (22 years ago, 10-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Han Solo "gunbelt" hips/legs (was "matching pattern numbers???")

(...) As promised: Minifig Hips & Legs with SW Gunbelt Pattern (Complete) (URL) Hips with SW Gunbelt Pattern (URL) Leg Right with SW Gunbelt Pattern (URL) (22 years ago, 10-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  part(s) posted... (set #4817)

I went with pattern number "4f", since "4b" has been taken by some other torso. Minifig Hips & Legs with Leather Armor Pattern (Complete) (URL) Hips with Leather Belt (Red Studs) Pattern (URL) Leg Right with Leather Straps (Red Studs) Pattern (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 10-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: matching pattern numbers???

(...) When reasonable, yes, we should. If I make the Johnny Thunder face today, but don't make his torso for a couple of years, I wouldn't expect that the same pattern number will necessarily be available later. There are too many patterns for that. (...) (22 years ago, 10-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: matching pattern numbers???

(...) This sounds like a sensible suggestion. The change should of course be made, so there are only minimal (if any) changes to the names of already published parts. Jacob (22 years ago, 10-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  matching pattern numbers???

For patterned parts that occur together in a set -- say, for example, the various patterned parts from a Han Solo minifig (from the Star Wars theme) -- that have been or are being encoded as LCAD data files, shouldn't we be co-ordinating these (...) (22 years ago, 10-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Parts as volumes (instead of surfaces)

(...) Constructive Solid Geometry? (the notion of modeling solids as constructions of simpler solids, using union and intersection as operator) (23 years ago, 7-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact