 CAD / Development / 7106
7105  |  7107
Subject:
winding check tool
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sun, 14 Apr 2002 03:01:39 GMT

Stupid question time. What's a recommended tool for checking (and
correcting) winding? It's hard to tell if everything you lay down while
making parts is CW or CCW and it's even harder if you're trying to review
something.

Is L3P what everyone uses? Thanks. I tried a few search strings but they
seemed to turn up more discussion of the theory of BFC than how to check
windings. Apologies if this is a common question.