 CAD / Development / 6646
RE: When Did Tiles Get Their Groove?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 20 Dec 2001 22:29:55 GMT

Chris Dee writes:
The only decorated tile without a finger groove that I know
of is the 2x2 with a large black disk (3068P17). This came
from the Homemaker set 263 dated 1974. I've no idea whether
this _also_ exists with a finger groove.

If this is the same pattern:
http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/6000/6351/6351-09.html
then, yes, it does exist with a finger groove.
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
bram@cwru.edu
www.bldesign.org