 CAD / Development / 6220
Re: BrickDraw3D 0.2 released
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 3 Jul 2001 13:32:01 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Matthew Gerber writes:
In lugnet.cad.dev, Erik Olson writes:

Next: Sound effects when pieces click! (Just kidding.)

Having never been able to use the DOS/Windows editors, do any of them do
this? Whould it be a 'horrible' idea, to get confirmation of sorts via
audible feedback? It might be a unique option at that. Just thinking out
loud though...

The clicking isn't a bad idea.  It wouldn't be hard to provide an option to
turn it off.

The real problem is knowing *when* to make the sound.  Erik's done some cool
stuff (last time I saw a demo of BrickDraw3D[1]), but I don't know if he's
able to answer the question "did my brick just connect to another brick?"

--
Steve
1) Is there a BrickDraw2D?