 CAD / Development / 6210
6209  |  6211
Subject:
BrickDraw3D 0.2 released
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 2 Jul 2001 15:05:09 GMT

I went ahead and released a version.

Piece dragging in 3D is more developed. There is a parts list window. All
sorts of functions are here like cut, paste, color, rotate, background
color. It has baseplates. Loading parts and models is faster. It is now
possible to edit a part. Still no Save function though!

The fresh version is 0.2. Find it at http://olson.pair.com/brickdraw3d/

Still on track for "1.0" in two weeks!

-Erik