 CAD / Development / 6213
Re: BrickDraw3D 0.2 released
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 2 Jul 2001 18:28:21 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Erik Olson writes:

Next: Sound effects when pieces click! (Just kidding.)

Having never been able to use the DOS/Windows editors, do any of them do
this? Whould it be a 'horrible' idea, to get confirmation of sorts via
audible feedback? It might be a unique option at that. Just thinking out
loud though...

Matt,  this version is different from the one I mailed you.  (Just throw
that away. I fixed the intersecting bricks bug and some file problems
yesterday.)

Got it. Done. Thanks!

Matt