 CAD / Development / 5990
Re: Whats the difference between 6218 and 6259 ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 12 Mar 2001 15:32:07 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Ray Sanders wrote:

I have a half cylinder 6218 in front of me. It looks exactly like the partsref
image for 6259. Partsref does not have an entry for 6218. The parts list from
peeron.com identifies both as 'Cylinder 2 x 4 x 4'. Anyone know the difference
between these ?

The one I have is in brown, and came from <set:6617> Tough Truck Rally.

Hmm, interesting.  My half-cylinders from the Star Wars Y-Wing are also
6218's.

I wonder if this is a situation where there are two different molds for
opaque and transparent pieces.  Does anyone have some transparent pieces to
check?  I can check tonight, if no one gets to it earlier.

Steve