 CAD / Development / 5847 (-10)
  Lions face cornice/facade piece ?

Has anyone done the Lions face cornice/facade piece from the 2000 Castle series ? In any case, I was able to determine the part number. Its stamped deep within one of the two bottom channels... 30274 Ray l#124 (24 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  8880 wheels and tires

Hi, Have these been done? Where can I get them? Thanks for any help! Gary (24 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: POV difference in LDraw?

Well.... I'm making AutoCAD blocks of all the pieces, so that if it has been "created in memory" from before, I just insert it at the apropriate place (x y and z from the dat file). So far, so good. Now... I need to Rotate/Scale it.... To do this in (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Line Thickness and Antialiasing in LdGLite 0.7.3

(...) You're right, it doesn't save a file, but it only seems to be a problem with the ldlite parser. Try copying the executable to l3glite.exe and running it, or add -l3 to the commandline to use the l3 parser for now whenever you want to use the (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Line Thickness and Antialiasing in LdGLite 0.7.3

(...) Yes, more details would help. For instance, which direction is the offset: Forward, Up, Down, left, right? I'll have to try it out myself some more. If I remember correctly, I think I may have gotten better results with non-whole number (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: 4.5 Volt straight track (p/n 3228), different versions ?

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:G6K5vr.IFK@lugnet.com... (...) posting (...) Good point. Follow-up posts don't bother me as much, since I use a newsreader, but they would muddy the .dat waters for web browsers. We (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: POV difference in LDraw?

(...) There's been quite a bit written about the transformation matrix, in the LDraw FAQ and on this newsgroup. Can you be more specific about the problem you're having? Steve (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: 4.5 Volt straight track (p/n 3228), different versions ?

(...) Thanks for the reminder... I *always* forget that. (...) Which you forgot to do! <zing> :-) ++Lar (24 years ago, 2-Jan-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Line Thickness and Antialiasing in LdGLite 0.7.3

Very cool! I noticed two things, which could be considered problems. One is straight-forward, the other is not so. The first thing is that using the -ms commandline option doesn't save any images if there are no 0 STEP commands in the file. I was (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jan-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Line Thickness and Antialiasing in LdGLite 0.7.3

(...) I understand the problems related to this. It is not a major issue with me, as I will use LdGLite (is the the correct capitalization?) mostly for explorative viewing of a complete model, not for step-by-step viewing. It may be a problem when (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jan-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact