 CAD / Development / 5827
Re: Line Thickness and Antialiasing in LdGLite 0.7.3
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Fri, 29 Dec 2000 01:02:16 GMT

Don Heyse wrote...
In lugnet.cad, Lars C. Hassing writes:
Don Heyse wrote...
...  I also finally got around
to fixing a few nagging case sensitive filename problems in the L3
parser.  Lars if you're reading this, I added a few more #ifdef OPENGL
lines to the version of L3Input.cpp in l3glite.

I don't understand why that should be necessary.
FixDatName() should handle case-sensitivity.
Are you sure
  platform_fixcase(SubPartDatName); // Should NOT do this for model files.
  localize_path(SubPartDatName);
work correctly ?
(Also, the parameter should be DatName, but you are saved in that FixDatName
is only called with SubPartDatName :-)

Well I'm not positive anything I wrote works correctly, but I'm not sure
it got to the functions mentioned above in this case.  There seemed to be
a bunch of special case checks for files like light.dat and primitives
where the determinant is zero.  I swapped stricmp for strcmp and it fixed
the problem.  There may be a better fix, but this works.

I really would like to find the cause of the problem, because L3P relies on the
same routines, and it does work for L3P.
All filenames are internally made lowercase (FixDatName), so I don't have to worry
about any following compares.
Which platform(s) had the problem?
/Lars