 CAD / Development / 5647 (-10)
  Re: LDLite status (was Re: LDLite center offset problem?)

(...) I use the ldglite as my default viewer, and as we all know it's just a thin port of the ldlite 1.6 source. I know I'm looking forward to some of these new goodies and I think there might be one or two other linux/BSD/*nix users out there who (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: does anyone have a way to do rubber bands and belts?

You can use Ldraw-mode to model any curved parts. If you use it to model the technic flexible hose (not the ribbed kind), then the "inner" cylinder used for the subpart is the correct diameter for the belts. I just created a belt to go between two (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: License - again

(...) I still couldn't understand what do you call "contributor's license". The way I understand it is that when someone submits a part to the voting process, they are allowing it to be redistributed under the "redistribution license". I don't see (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: License - again

The only problem is, this license is no use without an Authors/Contributors license to go with it. And I think this is one is *too* brief. Steve (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LDLite status (was Re: LDLite center offset problem?)

I use it in conjunction with LDAO, and stand-alone sometimes. What I'd most like to see is an option to automatically scale and center the model. And, like Steve (I think) said, to crop saved images to the model boundaries to save space. Thanks, (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Part description help request

(...) For the CATEGORY, I recommentd either "Boat" or "Minifig Accessory". Depending on which CATEGORY you use, that will determine the first word of the DESCRIPTION. For KEYWORDS, I recommend the following: cannon, cannons, cannonade, "black (...) (24 years ago, 3-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Part description help request

Hello everyone, I am just about finished with two new parts. The "Pirate" cannon (then non shooting one) and it's base piece. I would like some suggestions on a good part description, keywords and a category. They are available for viewing at my "in (...) (24 years ago, 3-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Fiber Optics module

Has anyone else noticed that the axle hole on this .dat file is 2 ldu higher than it should be? It would be great if someone else with this part could confirm this. -John Van (24 years ago, 3-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LDLite status (was Re: LDLite center offset problem?)

Steve Bliss skrev i meddelandet <5e0g2tsbp71mhhjc9d6...ax.com>... (...) I have used the source (Pascal port of early version) in my LDList program, and LDLite is the default viewer for .dat-files on my computer. (...) Just scaling up/down is not (...) (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  License - again

Last time we talked about a license for the parts library we couldn't reach an agreement, so here I am again trying to wrap this up. I know this is a boring subject but let's try to reach an agreement. I don't think we need to write a long license, (...) (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact