 CAD / Development / 5646
Re: does anyone have a way to do rubber bands and belts?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 4 Dec 2000 19:50:46 GMT

You can use Ldraw-mode to model any curved parts.  If you use it to model
the technic flexible hose (not the ribbed kind), then the "inner" cylinder
used for the subpart is the correct diameter for the belts.

I just created a belt to go between two of the larger pulleys, so if that
is what you are doing let me know and I can post the files I used.

-John Van

"Jonathan Wilson" <jonwil@tpgi.com.au> wrote in message
Does anyone know how I can do rubber bands and belts in ldraw?