 CAD / Development / 5417
Re: Another license draft
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 12 Oct 2000 00:50:20 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Steve Bliss writes:
<snip>

I got swamped and it took me a week to get another look. Wow, that was bad. I
guess we have to try to wrap this up before we all forget to keep pushing.
Where are we at now? No one addressed my points other than Steve who just said
he agreed.

This is important and we *were* making good progress. Funny how stuff goes in
fits and starts.

++Lar