 CAD / Development / 5326
Re: Does this part exist?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Thu, 28 Sep 2000 15:27:46 GMT

"Steve Bliss" <steve.bliss@home.com> wrote in message
news:f5n6tsct07b32dmltsi6qreimjb2uqrjj1@4ax.com...
In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Kevin Wilson wrote:

What's LDList?

LDList is Anders Isaakson's program to search the LDraw parts.  It's very
handy and lightweight.

Very handy....

I dunno if it works on Win2k or not though, I thought I tried installing it
but could be wrong.  If I did, it didn't run - but my memory is vague.

Right now I barely have any LDraw stuff up to speed, just the original
package and MLCad on the new hard drive :-\
--

Tim Courtney - tim@zacktron.com

ICQ: 23951114 - AIM: TimCourtne