 CAD / Development / 5383
Re: Does this part exist?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Thu, 5 Oct 2000 18:10:21 GMT

Mike Walsh skrev i meddelandet ...

http://user.tninet.se/~hbh828t/ldlist.htm

I just downloaded this as I too am having a tough time finding parts (in
particular the red piece from 6033 Traitor Transport that is used as handle
on each end - two 2x2 plates joined by rods).  When I invoke LDList I get
nothing in the parts window.  Performing a Scan yields no results.  I am
using MLCad and have L-Draw installed at C:\LDRAW, is there something I am
missing to make this work?

It could be you are missing the environment variable LDRAWDIR. It should be
set to the directory where LDRAW is installed.

In your AUTOEXEC.BAT (on W95/98), make sure there is a line like

    SET LDRAWDIR=C:\LDRAW

or something like that, depending on where you have LDRAW installed.

(Re. the part, do you mean "2444.DAT  Plate  2 x  2 with Hole" ?)
--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
Gallery:   http://user.tninet.se/~hbh828t/gallery.htm