 CAD / Development / 5318
Re: Does this part exist?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Wed, 27 Sep 2000 15:50:45 GMT

Bram Lambrecht wrote:
Is it:
2433 Lever Control ?
A good set of keywords and more exposure of LDList (which is very useful for
finding parts) would probably benefit the parts library, but it'd be such a
pain to add all those keywords...

Heh. I had a lot of trouble finding this one too. "Lever Control" is not
exactly an intuitive name for it.

What's LDList?

Kevin
Personal Lego Web page: