 CAD / Development / 5325
Re: LDraw.exe
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 28 Sep 2000 15:13:59 GMT

"Ryan J Farrington" <ryanjf2@juno.com> wrote in message
news:20000928.094151.-894413.3.Ryanjf2@juno.com...
Okay, I'v been a user of "LDraw" for several months now, and yet I
haven't figured out how to run LDraw.exe. All I get is the DOS window
saying, "your pop-up program is ready to run. When you have finished
using it, press ctrl+c to close this window and return to Windows."  I
did download LDAO, from where I could run LDraw, but that caused several
problems on my computer. (I'm sorry but I don't remember specifically
what problems.) (My computer is a Pentium 233 with Windows 95 and 32 MB
RAM.) Is there a newer version of LDAO that I could use?

Check out Bram's  tutorial at http://library.advanced.org/20551/ - that
explains what ldraw.exe is all about.

Basically though, LDLite, L3Lab, etc... do it better ;-)
--

Tim Courtney - tim@zacktron.com

ICQ: 23951114 - AIM: TimCourtne