 CAD / Development / 5322 (-10)
  LDraw.exe

Okay, I'v been a user of "LDraw" for several months now, and yet I haven't figured out how to run LDraw.exe. All I get is the DOS window saying, "your pop-up program is ready to run. When you have finished using it, press ctrl+c to close this window (...) (24 years ago, 28-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  I can't run L3P

Hi, Lars, I recently downloaded L3P and went through the instructions, setting the paths for L3P and LDraw. But when I type in the command C:\> l3p car.dat it says, "This program cannot be run in DOS mode". Do you know what I can do to get it (...) (24 years ago, 28-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: *** LDView v0.9 Released ***

(...) Well, it looks like you caught me on that one. I have not read the read-me file... :-) I will get to it right away. I didn't even think about using the right mouse button. Ooops! Thank you for reminding me to read it. Paul (24 years ago, 28-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Does this part exist?

(...) You're right, but we don't have to add keywords to *every* file. Just the ones that are hard to find. The hinge-rod-with-end-stud is definitely one of the part files that needs keywords added. Steve (24 years ago, 27-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Does this part exist?

(...) Heh. I had a lot of trouble finding this one too. "Lever Control" is not exactly an intuitive name for it. What's LDList? Kevin ---...--- Personal Lego Web page: (URL) Park: Limited edition kit (URL) Kits & Custom Lego models: (URL) (24 years ago, 27-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Another license draft

I have some issues, mostly minor, one major. (...) Which is who? This needs to be addressed somewhere. (...) Minor issue: strike ".", add "and the various programs and systems of datamodels that allow Computer Aided Design (creation) of (...) (24 years ago, 27-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: *** LDView v0.9 Released ***

(...) I don't know if this will help or not, but the Ldlite polling code is also available. The link to the Ldlite 2.0 source is broken, but you can still get the original Ldlite 1.6 source from the bottom of the ldglite page at the sourceforge (...) (24 years ago, 27-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Another license draft

Hi, After some more dicussion, I have come to the following proposal for the license. It's much simpler than Steve's first license but I think it covers all important points. I have also copied some parts of the GPL text because I think they are (...) (24 years ago, 27-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad.dev) !

  Re: Does this part exist?

(...) nor a control, IMNSHO. My point stands, we need better characterisation, better ways to find parts, less reliance on memorization of quirky names and , for goodness sake, less need for memorization of part numbers! ++Lar (24 years ago, 27-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: tubing

(...) OK, I have done a similar thing in my PCC which uses yellow tubing for handrails. the tubing needs to be 14 plates high so I changed the length -20 to -14*8 by hand in the mpd to get the length right, then moved/rotated the tubing around in (...) (24 years ago, 27-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact