 CAD / Development / 4799
Re: New Parts Category: Cockpit
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Fri, 7 Jul 2000 04:27:29 GMT

parts which I think should go into cockpit:
30299
6058
2337
2483
2620
30372
30384
4474
6084
6085
2507

and mabie
30037
551
2418
2443
2598

basicly I see the cockpit catogory as a place for those parts that are
used as cockpits/canopies/etc (because I dont think that they are really
windscreens, a jet fighter glass thing is accually called a canopy for
example...)