 CAD / Development / 477
Re: parts wanted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 1999 09:58:55 GMT

"jonathan wilson" <wilsonj@xoommail.com> writes:

8880 supercar white suspension arms

This is already done: "6540.DAT Technic Steering Arm Large"

Note that the version drawn has a cross axle hole, while your 8880 may
have a normal Technic hole in this part.  This part came in two
versions, where the first one had the cross axle hole.  Look at the
pictures on the inside cover of your 8880 box if you don't believe me.

8880 supercar stearing wheel
8880 supercar gear shift center pieces

If you can make these parts I would be very happy as I need them for the
LDrawn version of my updated classical racer (larger and more powerful,
sporting an inline 6).  I also need the wheels and hubs from 8422.

Anyway, when looking for names and numbers for parts, look at this list:

    http://titan.informatik.uni-bonn.de/~uhlmann/partlst.html

It is probably the most authoritative.

Fredrik