 CAD / Development / 4637 (-10)
  MLCAD for Mac??

Steve, Where can I find details on MLCAD? I've never used it. -A e. (...) (24 years ago, 4-May-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LDRAW for Mac; was: Mark's Lego Creations Update!

(...) There are at least two other people with the source code to LDraw, if I remember correctly. Maybe three. But it seems like I've never heard of James having given the source for LEdit to anyone. Not that it matters -- AFAIK, James only gave out (...) (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LDRAW for Mac; was: Mark's Lego Creations Update!

(...) AFAIK, Filip Spacek is the only person who has a copy of the LDraw source, given to him by James before he passed away. His email address is spacek@geocities.com. There might be more people with it, but he is the only person I know of for (...) (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LDRAW for Mac; was: Mark's Lego Creations Update!

(...) Have you been to the "LDraw for the Macintosh Campaign" website? (URL) don't think they have source to LDraw itself but there seems to be a growing interest in some sort of Mac version. --Todd [followups to lugnet.cad.dev] (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LDRAW for Mac; was: Mark's Lego Creations Update!

Wow, what a cool Mecha rendering on that page! I'll tinker with the app and see where I get. Usually I'm more inclined to go build something else with real Lego than to sit down and build the same thing again virtually. ~Mark (...) source? (...) (...) (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Anyone modeling the Battle Droid?

Steve Bliss <blisses@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message news:li6cgsgmt3bi2um...4ax.com... (...) would (...) That looks pretty close, though on my R2 piece the shaving looks a little more severe. There's actually a small lip where the stud meets the (...) (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts.primitives, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LDRAW for Mac; was: Mark's Lego Creations Update!

(...) \/ Ldlite source is available and has been ported to the MAC. It could use an update though. I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for. If you need LEDIT functionality then you're out of luck. Perhaps you could use this as a starting (...) (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Suggestions for new primitives: Flex-System hoses.

(...) I can do that, and post the results soon on lugned.cad.dat.parts. Note that you will not find any hoses that are exactly 120 LDU long: They normally come in somewhat "odd" lengths. As for the ribbed tube, the best way to find the length of one (...) (24 years ago, 2-May-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Suggestions for new primitives: Flex-System hoses.

(...) OK. According to Jim Hughes (via the Technica Element Registry) both the flex-system tubing and the corrugated tubing 'are widely available in many lengths'. So should we make a single "Technic Flex Tube" piece, and a single "Technic (...) (24 years ago, 2-May-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Suggestions for new primitives: Flex-System hoses.

(...) That would be great! I have worked a bit on them myself. Here's what I have done so far: (URL) used two sub parts for the ribbed hose: end and segment parts. Look for "RIBD-END.DAT" and "RIBD-SEG.DAT". These are somewhat modified from Mark R. (...) (24 years ago, 1-May-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact