 CAD / Development / 4606
Re: L3Lab and BFC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 26 Apr 2000 00:24:41 GMT

Steve Bliss wrote...
In lugnet.cad.dev, Lars C. Hassing wrote:

I have been very busy for the past weeks (tearing down a brick fireplace (real bricks :-)
and a 20 feet chimney, painting ceilings and walls, the Sping has really put ideas
into my wife's head :-), but last night I finally got some time for myself.
So I implemented BFC in L3Lab according to the current specs.

Woo-hoo!  This is great! :):):)

Now, if L3Lab would just stop GPF'ing when I close the LDAO Editor windows...

I haven't experienced any crashes lately, can you describe in detail what you do,
so I can recreate the situation.
Did the previous L3Lab crash too?

I'm in the middle of updating the file polling and other things,
so it's not a fully tested release, but you can test the BFC:
http://www.netby.net/Nord/Mandelvej/Hassing/l3lab.html
Well, I'm off for a 4-day week-end in a cottage at the sea...

OK, you must be back from the cottage now.  Is there any command-line option for
polling in the new L3Lab? :)

Sorry not yet, I first have to get the polling menu fully functional.
/Lars