 CAD / Development / 4572 (-10)
  Re: Suggestion for new meta command & help request

(...) <SNIP> Frederik, I think I confused you, because I mixed some things up it seems... I will check the thing with my rotations in MLCad maybe you are right and I don't rotate anlong the origin of the part ... at least that's the feeling I get (...) (24 years ago, 24-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Suggestion for new meta command & help request

(...) I don't understand this. What if the user wants to rotate by something which isn't a multiple of 90°? Say, 30°? If the rotation point is off by one (or even a half) stud, it isn't going to work to offset the part afterwards. Unless you offset (...) (24 years ago, 24-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Voting Open for LCAD Parts Update 2000-01

(...) Sounds good to me! (...) I think they should be combined. We don't have that many propellers/rotors anyway. Besides, it is probably better to put them in the same category, as the user will spend less time searching for individual parts. (...) (24 years ago, 24-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Suggestion for new meta command & help request

(...) I believe the problem is not the rotation point itself if the center for rotations is set to a stud or between two studs every thing would work fine, since the default step width of MLCad is halve a stud. So after rotating you can place it (...) (24 years ago, 24-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Help for povray needed!

(...) about this trick. Michael (24 years ago, 24-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Voting Open for LCAD Parts Update 2000-01

(...) How about the following name-changes: 6041.DAT Propeller 3 Blade 1.5 Diameter 4617.DAT Propeller 3 Blade 5.5 Diameter The only other information morphological information would be connection-type, but I don't see a strong need for that. Here's (...) (24 years ago, 24-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Syntax error in official part 754.dat?

(...) The 'strange' syntax will be fixed. Those lines will be deleted. Steve (24 years ago, 24-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Help for povray needed!

Michael Lachmann skrev i meddelandet ... (...) which (...) If you create a shortcut for L3P (and start _that_ from MLCAD), you can set the 'Close Window on Exit' flag in the shortcut. -- Anders Isaksson, Sweden BlockCAD: (2 URLs) (24 years ago, 23-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Suggestion for new meta command & help request

(...) The problem with such a thing would be that many parts have _many_ natural rotation points. Take, for example a simple thing as a 1×n plate. A user may very well want to rotate it by any of the studs, depending on how it is connected to (...) (24 years ago, 23-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Suggestion for new meta command & help request

Hi to all, since I played arround with MLCad the last couple of days to test it, I realy learned there is a mess with the rotations. MLCad currently try to rotate the part by its absolute center which sometimes works and sometimes not. So I feel I (...) (24 years ago, 23-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact