 CAD / Development / 4484
Re: Performance Improvement
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sat, 15 Apr 2000 21:52:42 GMT

Hi

Well, i think it's also possible to substitue some quads to the triangles. But i've made some tests with l3lab and there is no
differences on rendering time between the triangle version and quad version of my disc.

Does someone know how quads are drawing by rendering programs : as a real quad, or as two triangles ?

PS, By using quads, you get smaller files.

Damien

--
Damien et Nathalie Duquennoy
26, rue du belvédère