 CAD / Development / 4202 (-5)
  Re: Parts Cataloging Program

(...) Which pics? The ones in the ldraw\vec directory? Or part-images in general? Png is a good format, but still not very widespread. LDAO reads bmp 10x faster than anything else, and doesn't recognize png. I usually do gif for web stuff, and (...) (25 years ago, 24-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: part number confirmation

(...) I searched .cad.dat.parts for 30248. Jaco posted a partial file about 4 weeks ago. See (URL) Steve (25 years ago, 23-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  part number confirmation

Hi there I have here on my desk a part from the "rapid rider" of the rock raider series (can't remember the set number) it is also used as landing gear in various small helicopters, and have the shape of an "H" only with double connecting "bars". It (...) (25 years ago, 23-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Part on hold

I have been working on the large pneumatics cylinder, but it has been boring me for a while, and I don't need it right now, so I'll put it on the shelf for a while. If anyone wants to continue, I'll gladly hand over the little I have on it. (...) (25 years ago, 23-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Parts Cataloging Program

In lugnet.cad.dev, Steve Bliss writes: <SNIP> (...) I've been meaning to ask about image file formats for a while now. What are the preferred file formats for these pics? Right now I have ldglite dumping png files since they're true color, fairly (...) (25 years ago, 23-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact