 CAD / Development / 4199
4198  |  4200
Subject:
Part on hold
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 23 Mar 2000 21:50:07 GMT

I have been working on the large pneumatics cylinder, but it has been
boring me for a while, and I don't need it right now, so I'll put it
on the shelf for a while. If anyone wants to continue, I'll gladly
hand over the little I have on it. Otherwise I'll get back to it
eventually, but at the moment I'm going Rock Raider.. (Fun game by the
way)

I know that some of you have been waiting for it, but when it isn't
fun anymore ....

My apologies
John