 CAD / Development / 4201
Re: part number confirmation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 23 Mar 2000 21:58:23 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, John Jensen writes:
Hi there I have here on my desk a part from the "rapid rider" of the
rock raider series (can't remember the set number) it is also used as
landing gear in various small helicopters, and have the shape of an
"H" only with double connecting "bars".
It looks like it has the number 30248 molded into it, would that be
the part number for this?
And is anyone (Paul Easter?) working on it?

I searched .cad.dat.parts for 30248.  Jaco posted a partial file about 4 weeks
ago.  See <http://www.lugnet.com/cad/dat/?n=126>

Steve