 CAD / Development / 4032
Re: Ldglite/Linux and sub-parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 14 Feb 2000 01:43:11 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Fredrik Glöckner writes:
I just installed MESA/Glut and Ldglite, and it went really smooth!
No problems at all.

But I noticed something wrong when loading models: Ldglite does not
appear to handle references to sub-parts correctly.  Take the part
32013.dat as an example: It has parts of the kind "s\xxxx.dat".  These
do not get loaded.

Just thought I'd let you know, this bug is fixed.  I'm up to version 0.5
at the website.  Lots of good new stuff.  :) No Mac executable yet :(
Real soon...

Get yer LdGLite at
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/File/8624

Don

Oh, and I'd love some of that l3lab source right about now.  It's got me
way beat for speed, and features, and...