 CAD / Development / 4004
Re: Ldglite/Linux and sub-parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 2000 14:00:08 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Fredrik Glöckner writes:
Hi,

I just installed MESA/Glut and Ldglite, and it went really smooth!
No problems at all.

But I noticed something wrong when loading models: Ldglite does not
appear to handle references to sub-parts correctly.  Take the part
32013.dat as an example: It has parts of the kind "s\xxxx.dat".  These
do not get loaded.

I was really happy to have Ldglite running in GNU/Linux, by the way!

Fredrik

I'll take a look at that tonight.  I never heard of the s directory.
However I have used primitives in the p\48 directory though.  I'll have to
look at that too.  Should be easy to fix though.

When did you grab the source?  I just dumped a prerelease of version 0.4
on the website last night.  The rendering is much better.  Give it a shot.
Try out the shading.

Don