 CAD / Development / 4003
Re: ldraw under linux?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 2000 13:48:24 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Selçuk Göre writes:
Use LeoCAD (by Leonardo Zide) Linux version. LeoCAD uses same part
library of Ldraw (but converted in a different file format) and can load
and save Ldraw *.dat files. Go here:

http://www.leocad.gerf.org/

Selçuk

Sniping my beta testers eh?  ;^) If you want something that can edit files
and is fairly stable (I think) I'd go with LeoCAD.  But if you just want
something to hook up to Netscape in linux to view ldraw files, and you
don't mind beta testing then you could look at LdGLite.

Jonathan Wilson wrote:

How can I display/make ldraw dat files under linux? Is dosemu+ledit a
good way to go? What about displaying ldraw files? I heard something
about an ldlite for linux. Where can I get that?

If you want it, you can get LdGLite from here:

http://www.geocities.org/SiliconValley/File/8624/

I haven't built the statically linked linux executable yet but the source
and makefile are there.

Don