 CAD / Development / 4007 (-5)
  Re: Organizing the LDraw CD-ROM

Don: (...) There should definitely be binaries for both DOS, Linux, and MacOS where it is possible. Or maybe no DOS and just MS-Windows? How many OS/2 users do we have? (at least one) (...) Isn't that what the ISO-(can't remember the number) file (...) (25 years ago, 11-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Ldglite/Linux and sub-parts

(...) It's directly under the "parts" directory. Some parts use sub-parts in the s-directory, such as the 32013 and some of the new Technic wheels that Jeff Boen designed. (...) I grabbed it on February 6th. I'll take a look at the new one. Great (...) (25 years ago, 11-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: I need parts, and I can make you famous

Thanks to everyone who responded. I have the tread hub (32007) in hand, and the tread part is coming soon. Thanks again, Jonathan (...) (25 years ago, 11-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Ldglite/Linux and sub-parts

(...) I'll take a look at that tonight. I never heard of the s directory. However I have used primitives in the p\48 directory though. I'll have to look at that too. Should be easy to fix though. When did you grab the source? I just dumped a (...) (25 years ago, 11-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: ldraw under linux?

(...) Sniping my beta testers eh? ;^) If you want something that can edit files and is fairly stable (I think) I'd go with LeoCAD. But if you just want something to hook up to Netscape in linux to view ldraw files, and you don't mind beta testing (...) (25 years ago, 11-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact