 CAD / Development / 3907 (-10)
  Re: L-CAD Parts Messages (was: Suggestion for ML-CAD Plug-Ins)

Steve Bliss skrev i meddelandet <+PCaOHXM4TXRXiZv7pF...ax.com>... (...) assuming (...) only (...) Not really, assuming a very long message *really* works, but I suppose there is no reason why it shouldn't. Multi-message is always more complicated (...) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: LDraw CD-ROM Project

(...) Which is why I suggested it. Look, my point is just this: before 1800 is shelled out, make sure that you have some reasonable expectation of recovering all or most of it. I'll gladly put up a hundred bucks to make this happen, with no (...) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Colors for pneumatic cylinder (was Re: Looking for broken pneumatics)

(...) Since they are available with various colors for the cap, it's even more important to do a separate file for each component. But the leaf-files are *parts*, not *sub-parts*. Probably with a tilde on the front of the part-title. Steve (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Reading Part-Lists (was: Suggestion for MLCad Plug-Ins)

(...) Hmm. Keep a list of field names in a text file. This list maps the field names in various inventory lists to the actual field names. Ex: Part,Part PartID,Part PartNo,Part Name,Name Desc,Name Color,Color Colour,Color Quantity,Quantity (...) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad.dev)

  L-CAD Parts Messages (was: Suggestion for ML-CAD Plug-Ins)

(...) The second approach went beyond the event horizon. (...) One long message with line separators. As long as WM_COPYDATA permits, assuming WM_COPYDATA specifies a limit. <reads doc> Yeah, there's a limit. We can only have 2^32 bytes in the (...) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: ldglite (ldlite for OpenGL and Linux) new stuff

(...) Oops. You're right, it's a 4400. Steve (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LDraw CD-ROM Project

(...) As I'm sure a lot of people would do. I don't think we'll charge near that much for the CD, beacuse the goal isn't profit and I told the Jessimans' that we wouldn't collect on it. But I think donations will be accepted to cover up- front cost. (...) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LDraw CD-ROM Project

(...) The point of this would be to have manufactured pressed CDs. The original intent of the material is for distribution at .datFest, where attendees will be expecting this quality of work [1]. I think its well worth the extra $1/CD to go with a (...) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LDraw CD-ROM Project

(...) I'd gladly pay 10$ or 20$ for a suite with LDraw and related software, if it is on a pressed CD. I would also pay beforehand if that is what it takes to ensure the project. Why not make a count of who's willing to buy such a CD? It is the (...) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LDraw/dat questions

Hi Brian. (...) One is being developed at the moment. It seems to run on Linux, MacOS, and MS-Windows (of some kind). (...) I think there are programs to convert to and from some CAD formats. (...) I don't think we have a program for that yet, but (...) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.faq)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact