 CAD / Development / 3816
3815  |  3817
Subject:
Argh! Need Help with POV-Ray
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sat, 29 Jan 2000 10:25:53 GMT

Okay, I D/L'd l2p, did what the web page says to do.  D/L'd POV-Ray
3.1, opened the pov file that l2p created.  Try to render it.  Wathc
POV-Ray spit out long masses of error codes.  What in the world am I
doing wrong?  Should I just rip my hair out now and call it good?
Someone help!  I can't find anything telling me where to dump the LGEO
files to.  I've put them in the LDraw directory with l2p.  And well,
frankly, I'm quite irritated.  Thanks.