 CAD / Development / 3813
Re: What would you want in a new LEGO(R) CAD System?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Fri, 28 Jan 2000 20:09:58 GMT

"Farlie A" <ba124@city.ac.uk> writes:
In lugnet.cad.dev, Bram Lambrecht writes:
Wasn't the issue with BriCAD that the output was almost identical to
official LEGO instructions?

But that's true of any Lego(R) CAD Package with effort!

When I said identical, I mean the orientation of the model was the same,
the shading was the same, the black outlines, black sided studs, etc,
were all just like in official instructions.  I don't think there's too
much to worry about though, especially for open-source programs.
--Bram