 CAD / Development / 2547
  Re: i admit i was wrong

(...) I will do the following as of right now. 1. Stop asking for parts, help with parts, models, help with models and related questions (e.g. is this part in ldraw questions). 2. Start using capital letters and checking the spelling of messages 3. (...) (25 years ago, 13-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: i admit i was wrong

(...) Can I make a couple other constructive suggestions?-- 6. Think more, post less. 7. Stop being rude and disrespectful to people. Messages like these: (3 URLs) have the long-term cumulative effect of everyone either despising you or ignoring (...) (25 years ago, 13-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: i admit i was wrong

In lugnet.cad.dev, Todd Lehman writes: Snip of what appears to be some thoughtful reflection by Jonathan (...) I want to add one here... (URL) was in reply to... (URL) post here Jonathan was totally uncalled for in my oppinion and showed a lack of (...) (25 years ago, 13-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: i admit i was wrong

(...) I agree 100% here. Jonathan, that was completely rude, arrogant, selfish, and inconsiderate. I know Tore's situation somewhat by talking to him. HOW DARE YOU put your SELFISH desire for LDRAW PARTS you CAN'T even make properly above his (...) (25 years ago, 13-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: i admit i was wrong

(...) what I was asking was not for more parts I was asking 1.If I could finish a part he had started 2.If he has submitted parts he had already made for voting 3.What set numbers used a part he had already made (25 years ago, 13-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: i admit i was wrong

Jonathan, you might try responding directly to that rather lengthy append using interspersed quotes instead of leaving all of it there, then not responding to any of it, or at least not very much of it. I think one thing people are on you about is (...) (25 years ago, 14-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)