 CAD / Development / 2596
Re: i admit i was wrong
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sat, 14 Aug 1999 03:09:25 GMT

Jonathan, you might try responding directly to that rather lengthy
append using interspersed quotes instead of leaving all of it there,
then not responding to any of it, or at least not very much of it.

I think one thing people are on you about is that you need to learn how
the tools are used, then use them in conformance with convention. The
tool I am referring to is the newsreader itself and the conventions
around how one posts, quotes, and responds to posts, but it applies to
other tools, such as calipers, the shift key, Emily Post's guide to
etiquette, and the spell checker, just to name a few.

Jonathan Wilson wrote:

Eric Kingsley wrote: • <snip>

  what I was asking was not for more parts
I was asking
1.If I could finish a part he had started
2.If he has submitted parts he had already made for voting
3.What set numbers used a part he had already made

lugnet.