 CAD / Development / 2595
Re: i admit i was wrong
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 14 Aug 1999 00:18:45 GMT

At 07:12 PM 8/13/99 , Jonathan Wilson wrote:
Tim Courtney wrote:
How bout some help on rudimentary tasks on ldraw.org?  There's a lot of
stuff that needs to be done that is menial minimum-wage type stuff.

Note: 'minimum wage' is an expression - no one's gettin paid here :)

Does that include ldrawing large volumes of sets using the instructions on
kl.net? As time permits I will ldraw as much of the castle sub theme (and then
others) as possible, given the parts available to me for use. (e.g. the recent
creation of the large 6090 baseplate has allowed me to ldraw that set)

I'd say not.  I'm looking more for things along the lines of gathering
links, making sure stuff works, making pages which are not
content-critical.  LDrawing sets in large volume is nice, but its not
something considered 'giving someone an appreciation for the place' IMO.

-Tim <><

http://www.zacktron.com
http://www.ldraw.org
AIM:   timcourtne
ICQ:   23951114

Commonwealth Edison: What do you do with OUR power?

Get paid to surf the web!  Visit:
http://www.alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=DGO655