 CAD / Development / 2526
  Re: LDlite 1.6 problems

Because I'm evaluating where to invest my available time. As an investment in open source, LDLite has paid off OK. It's generated some "interest": others have contributed to the code, we've seen remarkable speed increases, and a few other programs (...) (25 years ago, 5-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LDlite 1.6 problems

Paul Gyugyi <paul@gyugyi.com> wrote in message news:37A9C620.E74B20...gyi.com... (...) Hi Paul, Since this might be your last release of LDLite... I have several suggestion if you have time for them (I hope they aren't repeats:). Could you add a pan (...) (25 years ago, 6-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LDlite 1.6 problems

(...) Now that's an interesting idea. There is much information in the DAT files which is discarded when converting with L3P, namely all the type 2 and type 5 lines. Being able to incorporate this information will probably make more informative (...) (25 years ago, 6-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LDlite 1.6 problems

(...) Similar to how I added it to rayshade (for examples, see the instruction sheets at the bottom of: (URL) (...) Easy: have the internal bitmap be twice as wide and high, and shrink it down to display on the screen, blending the pixels together. (...) (25 years ago, 7-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)