 CAD / Development / 2218
Re: can parts authors try to finish what they have started?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 6 Jul 1999 04:01:32 GMT

Thinks someone should really stop bitching about this.  You've been told
this many times, just to be sure this time...

THE PART AUTHORS ARE NOT GETTING PAID TO DO THIS JOB. THEY DO IT OUT OF
LOVE FOR A VERY COOL HOBBY.

I personally am glad when they make parts, yes there are parts I'm
waiting for.. they will come out sooner or later, whining complaining
and bitching about how they do things isn't going to get the parts any
sooner.. as a matter of fact, if I was one of them.. I'd probably hold
off on every part you whine about..

Real life gets in the way of things, and sometimes you need a break from
a part, there's NOTHING wrong with them making other parts, would you
rather they get tired of working on one part and give up totally? and
not make anymore parts? cuz that could happen..

I've kept my mouth shut in this debate before, though now it's more than
I'm even willing to tolerate.. and believe me.. I'm a very patient
person.. I keep thinking 1 of 2 things here.. either you need to get off
the drugs your on.. or you need to be put on some drugs... I'm not sure
which is true yet...

Ok.. I'll go play with my lego till I calm down again...
Tamy

Jonathan Wilson wrote:

it is not the fact that there are parts unfinished it is that there are
parts unfinished and the same author is making new parts (thinks insectoid
legs and wings... thinks canoe... thinks quarter saucer hull... thinks
oilcan...)