 CAD / Development / 2211
Re: can parts authors try to finish what they have started?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 5 Jul 1999 19:48:08 GMT

At 10:49 AM 7/5/99 , Tore Eriksson wrote:
Tim Courtney wrote:

But yes, there should be at least a time 'limit' before the part goes
available for other authors or something to ensure parts get created in a
timely manner.

-Tim <><

I don't consider the parts I have marked as "in progress" as 'my' parts,
unavailable for other part authors. I see the Tracker as a means to avoid
double work. If anyone feels like taking over one or two parts from me, just
drop me a mail.

Good thought.  Perhaps that should be included in the concept of the parts
tracker.  I think that it would work well to be able to either team-create
parts or make it so when one person gets stuck or loses interest someone
else can pick it up.  That is, unless a parts creator clutches onto one
part in particular and thinks of it as 'his' :)

Anyways, whoever would like to, I am in desperate need of the aquazone
windshield dome bottom half for a model.  I'd like it to make it into an
update soon.

And it might be a good idea to do the dark gray half dome holder which
appears in the small Spaceport car.  That has some nice applications with
space communications equipment such as satellites :)

-Tim <><

http://www.zacktron.com

AIM:   timcourtne
ICQ:   23951114

Give an airhead email and its the end of the world - three words: forwarded
chain letters.  Any questions?