 CAD / Development / 2206
2205  |  2207
Subject:
can parts authors try to finish what they have started?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 5 Jul 1999 11:52:23 GMT

can parts authors try to finish what they have started before they start
new parts?
i notice that the parts tracker lists lots of "in progress" parts and i
have others such as the tie fighter bracket that are not even listed!
one person in particular (i am not naming names but he made the starwars
laser cannon...)
is guilty of this.
i count about 12 parts currently in progress by this author...
he is not the only guilt one though. come on tore, where is the train
wheel rubber ring??? it is probobly only a 5 minute part... and the
oither train parts... the train wheel spoked. when are you going to
finish it and submit it for voting???