 CAD / Development / 1418
Re: Non-TLG Parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Fri, 16 Apr 1999 02:44:15 GMT

Steve Bliss wrote in message <3715f8f5.7183451@lugnet.com>...
On Thu, 15 Apr 1999 12:16:21 GMT, "Earls HouseHold" <brandone@mounet.com>
wrote:

I don't need the part, I just remember it was a part that came up during a
discussion on whether part-variations were important or not.

In this case, the difference can make a world of difference.

Any ideas you may have, considering I'm still new at the parts business • and
my methods are flighty at the moment, I stand ready to listen.

Again, Steve, I'm sorry when I wrote the above my mind was thinking about
the problems I'm having producing "lines" with the modeler I use and not on
your question.  The 4081 variation is done as far as I'm going to take.  It
is satisfactory to my usage as is. As to the "vote", I don't intend to
submit it.  If someone wants to take it and run, be my guest.  After the
beating JW has been taking here I wouldn't open myself up to that kind of
abuse without 300 yds. and plenty of .243 backup.  Oh, and maybe some NGFS
fire missions............

Roy