 CAD / Development / 11162
Re: Ideas for partbin group sorting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 16 Jun 2011 03:28:30 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.cad.dev, Roland Melkert wrote:

If anyone is interested helping with ether testing or the part bin please
response here, or email me directly.

I would like to see something that lets parts be in many groups instead of a
strict hierarchy... so that, for example, a part could be in "circular",
"rounded top" and "stud on top" all at the same time.