 CAD / Development / 11113
Re: LDraw BFC Tool
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 23 Aug 2010 15:00:42 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Timothy Gould wrote:
   The time is up. There is no need to edit thousand lines of code anymore if you are in trouble with BFC-Certification!

I have written a tool which requires .NET framework 3.5 and managed DirectX 9 to run.

Hi,

I like to introduce version 1.7.0.5 Beta of the BFC-Tool (it is necessary to update the information on the downloads section on ldraw.org):

New features:
  • Changed required .NET Framework from 3.5 to Framework 2.0
  • Added “What’s this?”-tooltips and a CHM-help-file (press F1 to open it)
  • Added auto-history-entry function to mark certified files with !HISTORY
  • Double-sided-face/part detection and edit function
  0 BFC INVERTNEXT
  1 16 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 stud2.dat
  1 16 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 stud2.dat

SNIP

If I am right, this file would have error messages with L3P and DATHeader as the two lines are identical. So one line has to be deleted.

cu mikeheide