 CAD / Development / 11111
Re: LDraw BFC Tool
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sun, 20 Jun 2010 04:17:54 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Tore Eriksson wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dev, Timothy Gould wrote:
For example:

|   0 BFC INVERTNEXT
|   1 16 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 stud2.dat

is a double sided part. This part will be detected as "double-sided" and can
be changed to single-sided by clicking on it.

Double sided part?

I don't get it at all. Two identical references to a primitive, and the first is
preceded by a BCF INVERTNEXT instruction. How will it look after being changed
to single-sided?

Has there been any discussions on this issue so I can get more familiar with the
problem? It's all new to me.

/Tore

Your guess is as good as mine. Hopefully Nils is reading and can answer it via
me.

Tim