 CAD / Development / 10922 (-20)
  Re: Inliner v1.1.0.1

(...) There where still under some circumstances errors in the resulting file. Please use this update version 1.1.0.2 at (URL) (16 years ago, 10-Nov-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  LETGUI new version 0.1.0.17

A new version of LETGUI ((URL) is now available. The new option 'N' for Inliner ((URL) is now supported. Support for the new amazing tool pathtruder v1.0 ((URL) is added. Have fun! cu mikeheide (16 years ago, 27-Oct-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Inliner v1.1.0.1  [DAT]

A new version of Inliner is available at (URL) is a bugfix, that fixes the wrong winding if you use the inlinedeep option and do not inline to the lowest level. So this version can now easily change a CW version of a file to a CCW version. You have (...) (16 years ago, 25-Oct-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  LETGUI new version 0.1.0.16

A new version of LETGUI ((URL) is now available. The new option for Inliner ((URL) is now supported. Have fun! cu mikeheide (16 years ago, 18-Oct-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Inliner v1.1

A new version of Inliner is available at (URL) you can choose the deepth of inlining level. cu mikeheide (16 years ago, 12-Oct-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LETGUI new version 0.1.0.15

(...) There was a bug when you have changed the error and warning angles. This is fixed now. I did not have changed the version number. So current version 1.0.15 is updated. cu mikeheide (16 years ago, 10-Oct-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  LETGUI new version 0.1.0.15

A new version of LETGUI ((URL) is now available. The new options for PlanarCheck ((URL) are now supported. Have fun! cu mikeheide (16 years ago, 9-Oct-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Anyone working on 60478 ?

(...) I wouldn't rely on Google - if you know the part number it is far easier to use the "lookup" box on almost every page of the Parts Tracker (URL). There has not been voting on parts submissions for many years now - there is a review and (...) (16 years ago, 22-Sep-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Anyone working on 60478 ?

(...) That didn't turn up in my Google search. I downloaded his file and am using it instead of mine. What happens if two people develop the same part? Are both eligible for voting? (16 years ago, 22-Sep-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Anyone working on 60478 ?

(...) An unofficial version was posted to the Parts Tracker on Saturday by Michael Heidemann (URL) Chris (16 years ago, 22-Sep-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Anyone working on 60478 ?  [DAT]

(...) I edited the 48336 in the unofficial parts library (by Guy Vivan [guyvivan]) and turned it into 60478. I've never submitted a part to the library before, so I don't know the procedure, but here it is anyway... I am happy to relinquish all (...) (16 years ago, 22-Sep-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Anyone working on 60478 ?

I can't find this part in any parts library, unofficial or otherwise: (URL) anyone worked on it? It seems to me that it would be similar enough to 48336, which does exist in the unofficial parts library, that it wouldn't be too hard, no? (16 years ago, 22-Sep-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LETGUI new version 0.1.0.14

(...) Thank for pointing this out. I think LDSShell is the better way to use LDS anyway. As I never used Pascal or Delphi, I do not understand the code nor can port that to VBExpress that I am using. cu mikeheide (16 years ago, 8-Aug-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LETGUI new version 0.1.0.14

(...) As you above mentioned there is already a tool that does what you want - LDDPad. But with the capabilities of LDDPad you have to know the command line parameters and how to set them. LETGUI is designed as a GUI for command line tools, not as a (...) (16 years ago, 8-Aug-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LETGUI new version 0.1.0.14

(...) I still have the sources for LDSShell (Delphi Pascal), they are free for anyone wanting to have a look at them. I can't see any checking of return codes, all LDSShell does is capture the file LDS.ERR with all the 'compiler' errors and (...) (16 years ago, 6-Aug-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LETGUI new version 0.1.0.14

(...) There's a much more recent version of LDS at (URL) am unable to edit anything at my "swipnet" pages since I changed ISP to Telia and can't reach Tele2's (ie swipnet) FTP service anymore.) MFHead is still highly unofficial and doesn't even (...) (16 years ago, 6-Aug-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LETGUI new version 0.1.0.14

(...) At present all supported tools are hard coded. So I can add also other tools if needed. The idea of LETGUI was to have a starter for little command line tools like those from Philo and some others. I never have used LDS but just have had a (...) (16 years ago, 6-Aug-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LETGUI new version 0.1.0.14

(...) Looks nifty! Is it possible to set it up towards other than your tools, like LDS and MFHead? /Tore (16 years ago, 29-Jul-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LETGUI new version 0.1.0.14

(...) Thanks for this ever improving nifty tool! Philo (16 years ago, 9-Jul-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  LETGUI new version 0.1.0.14

The new version of LETGUI ((URL) is now available. Also the updated version of some tools (mentioned here (URL) are in the installer. Some improvements also to LETGUI. Also Edger is now included, some default values for Coverer and Intersector are (...) (16 years ago, 8-Jul-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact