 CAD / Development / 10913
Re: Anyone working on 60478 ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 22 Sep 2008 05:00:45 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, William R. Ward wrote:
I can't find this part in any parts library, unofficial or otherwise:
http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/60478

Has anyone worked on it?

It seems to me that it would be similar enough to 48336, which does exist in the
unofficial parts library, that it wouldn't be too hard, no?

An unofficial version was posted to the Parts Tracker on Saturday by Michael
Heidemann

<http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/60478.dat>

Chris