 CAD / Development / 10266
Re: What mailing list for Peeroml ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sat, 17 Sep 2005 04:36:11 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Damien Guichard wrote:
Hi lego fans,

I have finished the package and documentation for Peeroml, a scripting tool
and programming framework for lego inventories.

Damien,

Please change the name of your program. Peeron is a trademark of Dan and
Jennifer Boger. Your program is not associated with the Peeron site. The name
you chose above has obvious similarities to the Peeron trademark, and may cause
confusion for some users.

Thank you for your cooperation,
Clark