 CAD / Development / 10180
Re: Comments wanted: Plans for easier parts authoring
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sun, 6 Mar 2005 18:22:49 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Stefan Gustavson wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dev, Roland Melkert wrote:
Stefan Gustavson wrote:

a long story ;)

Indeed, thanks for reading! :)

Blender is a good modeling and animation tool, but
last time I checked I found the vertex and triangle
tools unwieldy, so it was not very useful for detailed
low-poly editing. I should check back on it, though,
it's been a while. Thanks for the reminder!

  Stefan

I just read this about the latest Blender release:

"completely rewritten and upgraded mesh modeling"

That looks promising. I'll definitely try it out!

   Stefan (replying to his own posts...)