 CAD / Development / 10149
Re: LSynth synthesis and needed sub-parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2005 19:21:46 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Kevin L. Clague wrote:
Hi Steve, Chris, Orion,

I also forgot to ask about some of the electrical parts....

Rotation sensor, light sensor, electrical cable ends officially have a small
stub of rectangular cable coming out of them.  This motivated me to modify these
parts and use unofficial versions sans cable fragment.

Can we remove the cable ends from the official ones, or create official ones
without cable?

Which is recommended?

Thanks,
Kevin